Cable & Wire Fair is a premier wire and cable expo in India based on the tremendous positive response from the industry in India and beyond. It is centered at creating a consensus driven, growth oriented stage for the wire and cable industry in India. The exhibition cum conference – spanning 3 days, is organised bi-annully at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. Exhibitors from all over the world including India put their products, machineries, and technology on display for visitors. Over 10,000 registered visitors from India and overseas are seen active during three days of the show. The conference showcases high-voltage discussions at its cable conclaves and technical session wherein a myriad of issues pertaining to the wire and cable industry are considered.
The first edition, Cable & Wire Fair 2015, was inaugurated amidst cheers and much fanfare at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. After 4 successful editions, Cable & Wire Fair’s 5th edition is all set to dazzle the industry in 2023 from October 6-8, 2023. Over the years, Cable & Wire Fair has grown 5x times from its launch, has won the title of “Fastest Growing Show”, moved to the newly constructed state-of-the-art halls of Pragati Maidan, introduced – “Innovation Pavilion”, launched Tube & Pipe Fair as the co-located show and has gained huge appreciation. It is a phenomenal show with only relevant visitors.
• Show launched
• Well Appreciated by the Industry
• 1st-time Exhibition cum Technical Conference with CEO Panel discussion was organized for Indian Wire & Cable Industry
• Show grows 2.5 times in terms of net area sold having 164 Exhibitors from 19 Countries
• 2017 Awarded Fastest Growing Show by Exhibition Excellence Awards
• Show further added value with Innovation Pavilion witnessing leading cable companies participation
• It witnessed 200 approx Exhibitors from 21 Countries, 11250 Visitors from 25 Countries
• The show was held in the newly constructed state-of-the-art halls of Pragati Maidan.
• Being the first major event in the wire and cable industry conducted after a long gap of over two years, the Cable & Wire Fair 2022 received an overwhelming response.
• Launching Tube & Pipe Fair as a co-located show.
• Projected to be 1.5 times bigger than the previous edition in 2022